The course is divided in Four Modules.
The first three modules encompass four weeks and are devoted to theory, trend, and pattern identification. The participant will be required to devote a minimum of 40 hours to complete the first 3 modules, plus approximately 8 hours of personal one-on-one coaching with Prof. Aldo Lagrutta.
The fourth module has a duration of four full weeks and it is devoted completely to implementation, exam preparation, forecasting current markets while trading and following REAL and actual positions. During this module, the participant will be expected to meet 1 hour daily with the instructor.
Module One: Introduction
- How market professionals build on the essential basics of trend and pattern analysis and add advanced techniques such as Fibonacci Targets.
- An Overview of Forecasting Techniques
- The Two Modes Of Wave Development
- The Importance Of The Wave Principle - The 5 Basic Patterns
- Advanced Techniques Using the Wave Principle to Identify Trend
- The 3 Pre-requisites of a Good Trading Decision: Trend Analysis, Pattern Identification and Momentum Analysis
- The Dow Theory
Module Two: Motive Waves
- The Main RULES to Correctly Identify Impulses and Trends.
- Extensions and Truncations
- Ending Diagonals - Leading Diagonals - Where do they appear? - Rules and guidelines to identify them
- Fibonacci Projections, Multiples and Extensions Applied to Motive Wave
Module Three: Corrective Waves
- How the Trend is Interrupted: Sharp and Sideways Corrections
- Zigzags - Rules and Guidelines for Zigzags. How to identify and trade them.
- Mode and Function
- Bull and Bear Traps - How to avoid them - A detailed study on the Flat family: Expanded, Regular and Running Flats - Key characteristics and Fibonacci relationships
- Triangles - Rules and Guidelines - Contracting, Barrier and Expanded Triangles - Key characteristics and Fibonacci relationships
- Complex Corrections - How To and When to Expect Combinations
Module Four: Implementation and Forecasting
- Detailed instruction on how to analyze, forecast and trade effectively using the Elliott wave principle.
- The anatomy of REAL past trades
- Trading LIVE!
- Daily meetings with Prof. Aldo Lagrutta
- Preparation for the Elliott Wave Certification
- Additional Analytical Tools that may include but not limited to: Point & Figure Charting, Ichimoku Clouds, Bar & Candlestick Patterns, Moving Averages, Trend Following Indicators, Oscillators, and Trend Lines & Channels
EXAM: At the end of the second month, the participant will be required to take an exam to confirm that the candidate possesses the professional knowledge, understanding and skills to be at the level of a technical analyst in the investment community.